THE RED FLAG GROUP
The Red Flag Group is The Compliance Firm™ that helps companies turn compliance into a competitive advantage. We provide a wide range of consulting and compliance services to multinational companies, with a key focus on delivering practical, business-oriented advice and solutions to manage risk and improve corporate compliance programmes.
The Red Flag Group is renowned for its innovative culture and commitment to excellence. Our people are united, by a desire to be a part of an independent firm in which their activities are at the core, and by a commitment to excellence and integrity in their activities. To that extent:
- We commit that our services will be innovative and we will constantly look for new ways to provide value to clients through more innovative products. The day that our service becomes a "commodity" will be the day we stop business.
- Our commitment to quality is paramount, as quality is one of our Company’s key values. Our clients demand the highest level of quality and we strive to exceed expectations every time.
- Integrity is at the core of our organisation and an essential part of the solutions we provide to our clients, as well as our relationships with them. It forms the foundation of The Red Flag Group and is never compromised or questioned.
As a rapidly-growing company we are always looking for good people to join our team with a focus on our key values. For more information, please visit www.redflaggroup.com
As a Due Diligence Research Analyst, you will research and write high-quality reports on companies and/or individuals using a combination of publically-available and proprietary sources. In this role you must ensure that the reports and daily updates meet client requirements in terms of content quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness by establishing and monitoring adherence to The Red Flag Group’s market leading standards.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Produce high quality Due Diligence reports involving English, Arabic and French research and analysis
- Provide input on the report writing process to help improve the quality and efficiency of the Due Diligence team
- Engage with external and internal teams, seeking feedback, obtaining updates, managing delivery expectation on the quality of reports
- Remain knowledgeable of regional and industry trends
- Partner with other teams to ensure the integrity of key products
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach to work and willing to participate in ad-hoc projects on short notice
Qualifications and Experience
- All the 3 language skills (Arabic, French and English) has to be on a proficient level
- Tertiary qualifications
- Excellent writing and analysis skills, including the ability to summarise complex information clearly and concisely from Arabic and French into English
- Other language skills are advantage
- Excellent research skills, including online search tools
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and handle large volumes of work
- Be a team player with a proactive approach to work
- Country knowledge of Middle East preferred
- Knowledge of and interest in international affairs
- PC proficiency
- Fresh grads and people with 1-3 year experience preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to the RFG Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.