Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Administration RHEL/Linux server environment in the AWS Cloud
- Act as a Tier II support to the Technology Service Desk
- Ensure appropriate level of approval prior to applying changes to Production, UAT, and Test environment servers in the AWS Cloud
- Designs, develop, document, troubleshoot, and maintain RFG infrastructure systems and applications in support of the business operations
- Maintains/upgrade/Patches Systems running in RHEL/Centos and other Linux Systems
- Works with the Corporate IT on security audit processes for all systems.
- Responds rapidly to system maintenance needs, including on weekends and evenings.
- Stabilize product releases and day to day release requests
- Releasing software packages into a LAMP hosting environment
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to internal staff
- Administration of a Cisco/Meraki network
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce policies for standardizing IT systems and software
- Document regular maintenance, troubleshooting, and technical procedures as necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft and RHEL/Linux Server management Skills
- Familiar to operating system such as Linux/UNIX/Windows
- Have good skills for installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Familiar to database skill as Oracle/SQL Server/MySql/MongoDB
- Good knowledge in OSI 7 layer & TCP/IP, Apache, Tomcat, Web Development
- With experience in shell script in order to make automatically management
- Familiar to application like domain/authentication/file sharing/proxy/system monitor and other open source etc.
- Knowledgeable in New system installation/configuration
- System improvement of function/performance etc.
- Willing to work in on call situations, even on Saturday and Sunday
- Must be willing to work in BGC - Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Philippines
- Experience managing a LAMP architecture
- Management and architectural understanding of SaaS solutions
- Detailed-oriented personality;
- Outstanding communication skills to liaise within IT division including internal and external partners i.e. vendors;
- Provide guidance and advice on best practice to other parts of the business;
- Confidentiality and high standard of ethics
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to the RFG Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.