Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast changing multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group is The Compliance FirmTM assisting Fortune 500 and 1000 companies turn compliance into a competitive advantage. We create customised and integrated compliance solutions that add value to businesses. Our main goals include: helping companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programmes as well as providing professional Technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for the end to end sales activities to the fortune 1000 companies in the territory. This position will also work closely with different internal departments to ensure all deliverables are met and all client feedbacks are captured.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will have a sales revenue target, with a mixture of new business and existing business.
- You will be responsible for formulating and executing sales strategies for key clients to enable sales across all RFG products and services to all key stakeholders
- You will work closely with local marketing teams to develop regional marketing strategies and ensure they are executed, tracked and improved
- You will develop a consultative approach to sales, by understanding the business drivers of compliance and articulating those in proposed offerings.
- You will actively participate in product demonstrations and managing client queries and expectations throughout the sales cycle through to customer acceptance
- You will maintain timely and effective communication to all other RFG stakeholders throughout the process
- You will be responsible for managing account, contact, opportunities and tasks through the CRM system (SalesForce.com)
Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a recognized tertiary degree
- Have 2-3 years successful Enterprise-level sales experience selling Software, Services and/or Solutions (Solution sales to Fortune 2000 companies would be ideal)
- Demonstrate experience in relationship selling to C-level executives (Chief Legal Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer would be ideal but not essential)
- Be productive, resourceful and have a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrate willingness to communicate and collaborate with colleagues across borders
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to the RFG Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.