Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast changing multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group is The Compliance FirmTM assisting Fortune 500 companies turn compliance into a competitive advantage. We create customised and integrated compliance solutions that add value to businesses. Our main goals include: helping companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programmes as well as providing professional Technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
As a Research Analyst in the Professional Services group, you will conduct research using internet and web-based media databases, and write high-quality reports and extracts on companies and/or individuals using a combination of publically-available and proprietary sources. In this role you must ensure that the reports and daily updates meet the requirements in terms of content quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness by establishing and monitoring adherence to The Red Flag Group’s market leading standards.
The work will include a combination of active research on companies, people, countries, or analysis of media stories which relate to compliance topics. In addition the role may require analysis of client provided information (questionnaires) as well as provision of compliance related services.
You will work under the direction of and need to develop relationships with the team of associates based in London, Hong Kong and other locations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct research on internet or web-based media databases such as LexisNexis
- Produce high quality reports involving English and Czech and analysis according to provided templates
- Conduct first level quality control through peer review
- Provide input on the report writing process to help improve the quality and efficiency of the Due Diligence team
- Engage with associate team in London and Hong Kong, seeking feedback, obtaining updates, managing delivery expectation on the quality of reports
- Remain knowledgeable of regional and industry trends
- Partner with other teams to ensure the integrity of key products
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach to work and willing to participate in ad-hoc projects on short notice
- Screen local media sources for updating profiles on a daily basis
- Extract, transform and validate legal documentation, tax fillings and government press releases
- Report on production targets and profiling strategies
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to University degree level
- Excellent writing and analysis skills, including the ability to summarise complex information clearly and concisely from the subject language into English
- Other European language skills such as French, Spanish, German, Romanian, Hungarian are great advantage
- Country knowledge of the Check Republic or more EMEA countries (Western and Eastern Europe)
- Basic legal knowledge (structures and courts) preferred
- Strong research skills, including online search tools
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and handle large volumes of work
- Be a team player with a high level of initiative and proactive approach to work
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and issues
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Knowledge of and interest in international business affairs
- PC (Office and Internet) proficiency, Advanced MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Fresh graduates and those with 1-3 years’ experience preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to the RFG Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.