Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group is The Compliance FirmTM assisting Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies turn compliance into a competitive advantage. We create customized and integrated compliance solutions that add value to businesses. Our main goals include helping companies develop and maintain efficient, effective governance and compliance programs, as well as providing professional technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
We are seeking a hard-working, trustworthy and innovative candidate to join our energetic and dynamic work culture as an AR Specialist / Admin Assistant. The AR Specialist / Admin Assistant is responsible for providing general support to the global Finance team and professional assistance to the internal departments in the Phoenix office. The successful candidate should be highly organized and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handle Accounts Receivable processes for a services company with international operations
- Reconcile transactions and ensure traceability of what has been billed to external clients
- Resolve billing queries from both internal and external clients
- Perform as a back-up for other processes within the Finance Team
- Raise external invoices in Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION based on internally and externally procured services provided to clients
- Provide administrative assistance to all business functions
- Independently handle phone calls, direct queries and take messages
- Coordinate company activities and events
- Manage general office administration including, but not limited to, incoming mail, office supply coordination, facilities management, meeting support, liaison with other corporate teams, etc.
- Ad hoc tasks and project work may also be assigned as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) degree or equivalent education / experience combination
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable processes
- Experience in handling and amortizing prepayments
- Experience in bank and accounts reconciliation (e.g. matching receipts with outstanding receivable balances)
- Experience in eBilling web applications is a plus (e.g. Serengeti and CounselLink)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) and experience with MS Dynamics / Navision accounting software preferred
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and be able to work under pressure while meeting internal deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and willing to tackle repetitive tasks
- Self-starter with positive working attitude, good team player and ability to work occasional overtime, especially at month end
- Responsible and mature individual
- Very good command of English, written and verbal
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their resume with salary expectations through to the RFG Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.