Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast changing multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group is The Compliance FirmTM assisting Fortune 500 companies turn compliance into a competitive advantage. We create customised and integrated compliance solutions that add value to businesses. Our main goals include: helping companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programmes as well as providing professional Technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
The UI/UX Designer will join our software team and collaborate to our Product Owners and Software Developers to design workflows, wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups for web-based applications using user-centered design principles. They will also maintain the style guide and help design the specifics of the final visual design of the final product.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the overall visual brand.
- Create simple, intuitive, usable, and engaging experiences for our users.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Communicate UX strategy and interaction behaviors to the team and stakeholders.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Conduct and apply user research to design iterations.
- Participate in design team reviews/critiques at various stages of UX and visual design phases.
- Work with the software development team to support creative requirements within projects.
- Able to work on multiple projects
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3-5 years UI experience creating wireframes, mock-ups, user flows and sitemaps.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with appropriate visual design, wireframing and prototyping tools (UXPin).
- Ability to present your designs and articulate solutions to various stakeholders.
- Hard worker and self-starter, able to work independently.
- Ability to adapt designs to business or technical needs.
- A clean sense of design aesthetics and a natural inclination towards simplification over complication.
- Strong awareness of common usability methods and principles.
- Solid understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and respective layout and style libraries.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum software development environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to the RFG Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.