Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast changing multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group is The Compliance FirmTM assisting Fortune 500 and 1000 companies turn compliance into a competitive advantage. We create customised and integrated compliance solutions that add value to businesses. Our main goals include: helping companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programmes as well as providing professional Technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
We are seeking a hard-working, trustworthy and innovative candidate to join their energetic and dynamic work culture as an Accountant with Accounts Receivable and Billing focus.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handle Accounts Receivable process for a services company which has international operations
- Raise external invoices in Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION based on internally and externally procured services provided to clients
- Reconcile hundreds of transactions monthly and ensure traceability of what has been billed to external clients
- Review service contracts, set-up codes and entries in the system and then bill to client(s)
- Handle multi-currency transactions
- Resolve billing queries from both internal and external clients
- Perform as a back-up for other related processes of the Finance Team (shared responsibility)
Qualifications and Experience
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) degree or equivalent
- Qualified accountant or studying
- With at least 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable processes
- Experience in handling and amortizing prepayments
- Experience in bank reconciliation (e.g. matching receipts with outstanding receivable balances)
- Experience in eBilling web applications is a plus (e.g. Serengeti and CounselLink)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) and experience with MS Dynamics / Navision accounting software necessary
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and be able to work under pressure while meeting internal deadlines
- Have attention to detail and accuracy in coding
- Self-starter with positive working attitude, good team player and ability to work occasional overtime, especially at month end
- Responsible and mature individual
- Very good command of English, written and verbal
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to the RFG Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.